1) LWC Provides tuition for Home / Overseas students in strict accordance with the regulations issued by the Home office UK Border Agency (UKBA).
2) Students are advised to make sure that they have sufficient funds before they enrol at college.
3) Placement in class is subject to availability.
4) Tuition fees are only refundable where a student has been refused entry clearance by the British embassy, British High Commission, British Home office. Students must provide all refusal letters (Original). And fees receipt into the college for refund.
5) Refund will not be given if the student has been refused visa Extension due to poor attendance.
6) College will not refund the registration fees of £200.
7) College will not transfer the fees one student to another or another college.
8) LWC will suspend or dismiss any student without any refund of fees in the event of serious misconduct or unsatisfactory attendance /Progress.
9) The cost of course material is not included in the course fees.
10) Student’s files are confidential and will only be produced to recognised authorities.
11) Students who change their address, telephone number, and Email address or next of kin details must notify the college immediately.
12) Letters/CAS for extension of visa will be issued only to students who are in ring regular attendance of not less than 16 hours per week day time (Monday to Friday).
13) Students who are late in starting their course will not be entitled to any refund or reduction in tuition fees. This also applies where students have been absent from class for a period of time or where they may not have been attending all the subjects from which they have enrolled.
14) LWC reserves the right to alter/amend internal certificates and diplomas throughout the academic period.
15) LWC requires 2/3 working days notice to produce any official letter which will be provided free of charge and there will be a fee of £5 for each additional letter produced.
16) LWC will not be held responsible for the loss or theft of student’s belonging in the college building.
17) LWC will not be held responsible for any mail that is lost or stolen as a result of the students using the college address for the sending or receiving of mail.
18) LWC operates strictly non-smoking policy in the class room and offices.
19) Mobile phone must be switched off during lesson time.
20) LWC is genuinely committed to equal opportunities and will do every thing possible to ensure that all students receive equal education and tuition regardless of their race, nationality, age, gender, religion, marital /family status, disability, or sexual orientation
Copyright © lwc-edu.co.uk All rights reserved.